Are you missing vital parts of your smile? Have you been considering getting some restorative dental work done, but you’re confused on what may be right for you? Dr. Jerry Janzen and Dr. Jenna Gogolinski understand that the dental world can be a bit tricky to the untrained. That’s why your dentist in Prince Albert is here to help you understand which restorative option might be the best for your smile and lifestyle.
Crowns and Bridges
A crown is a great option for those who are dealing with weakened or damaged teeth that need a restoration that will fully rebuild the tooth back to its original strength and appearance. A dental crown can do just that. Whether you are dealing with a fractured, severely decaying or an infected tooth that needs root canal treatment, dental crowns are a great cosmetic option for reviving a weak tooth.
Furthermore, for those looking to replace a missing tooth dental bridges also use dental crowns to help secure the restoration into place. With a dental crown or bridge you can:
- Restoring a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy
- Restoring a dental implant
- Rebuilding the structure of a badly injured or fractured tooth
- Protecting a weak tooth from the threat of fracture
- Giving an unsightly tooth a beautiful makeover
- Restoring a large area of decay that’s too severe for a filling
Dentures and Partials
Whether you are missing some or all your teeth, dentures can be a fast, easy and inexpensive way to replace your missing teeth. While dentures will never be as good as natural teeth it can be a great dental prosthetic for those whose jawbones or mouth aren’t healthy enough for implants. Here are some of the benefits we offer with our dentures:
- Versatility: There are several types of dentures available, including full and partial sets. Complete (full) dentures are ideal for patients that have lost many their teeth. Partial sets are for patients that need to fill gaps or spacing within their smile.
- Function: Our dentures are designed to be comfortable, beautiful, and fully functional. We can restore your ability to eat and speak clearly.
- Aesthetics: Our dentures are crafted from high-quality dental materials to perfectly match your natural teeth.
If you are looking for a long-term solution to your tooth loss and aren’t concerned about a treatment taking several months to complete then you’ll want to ask us about dental implants. A single implant can be placed into the jawbone to restore a missing tooth or several implants can be placed throughout the jawbone to hold a bridge or dentures firmly into place without worrying about slippage.
- Ability to blend well with the rest of your smile with tooth-colored restorations.
- Durable restorations built to last the rest of our patient’s lives with the proper care and regular checkups.
- No abrupt changes in your dental hygiene routine, your restorations can be cared for just as regular teeth.
Visit Our Dental Practice
If you’re considering getting some restorative dentistry in Prince Albert, contact our office. We have the dental procedures you need to complete your smile once again.
lost the majority